On this page from top to bottom
1. LINK TO A GREAT PDF WITH MANY MANY DOCTORS AND CLINICAL STUDIES, VIDEOS, BOOKS ETC.
2. PRELUDE: Video: Scientists tries to find holes in the SD501
1. Dr Michael Donaldson
2. Dr Corinne Allen. Brain Health Expert
3. Dr. Hiromi Shinya, Leading endocrinologist, clinical professor of surgery, head of the endoscopic center at Beth Israel Medical Center, Vice-chairman of the Japanese Medical Association in the United States
4. Dr. Horst Filtzer, Vascular Surgeon
Clinical studies on Pubmed (Best place to find clinical studies)
1. LINK TO A PDF WITH MANY MANY DOCTORS AND CLINICAL STUDIES, VIDEOS, BOOKS ETC.
Scientists tries to find holes in the SD501
1. DR. MICHAEL DONALDSON PhD.
Dr Michael Compares different waters
Dr. Michael Donaldson explains his personal research on the ionized alkaline water machine and what it has done for his daughter who was born with a severe gastroschisis
Dr. Michael tried many different type of waters.
Reverse osmosis water
Alkaline Ionized water
and then there is Electrolyzed Reduced Water. (ERW)
Well, you be best of watching this amazing explanation.
Part 1 of 4
Part 4 of 4
2. Dr Corinne Allen - Brain Health expert
Dr. Allen goes on to say, “This may be the key ingredient to enzyme activity and function.” She also states that brain injury and dehydration go together. Many individuals suffering with autism drink little to no water. Furthermore, “it isn’t possible to fully hydrate with regular water”. Yet, when Kangen Water™ is introduced positive results for the brain increases by 35%. In fact, everything in an individual with autism spectrum disorder improves.
Dr. Corrine Allen is a force to be reckoned with. She has had a profound impact on autism and she has become known throughout the world for her intense brain clinics where lives are being dramatically changed. People from all walks of life, with various brain related conditions visit her clinic in Idaho, the Advanced Learning & Development Institute where results are nothing short of miraculous. From light therapy to trampoline, from organic food to ionized water attendees are remarkably improved in just a matter of days.
Inspired by her own child who was born with severe brain injury, Dr. Allen has made it her life mission to make a difference in the lives of all who suffer from brain related challenges. Testimonials and recommendations from her clients are living proof that she is accomplishing her goal. Hope is renewed one family at a time.
Dr. Allen boldly steps out to affirm and confirm that “…structured water (specifically Kangen Water) aids and enhances water’s ability to hydrate cells making cell hydration more efficient,”
There are a multitude of ionizers on the market BUT there is only one alkaline ionizer that is being endorsed by medical experts AND there is only one that has been in used as a medical device in hospitals throughout Japan for almost 40 years. Dr. Corrine Allen and MANY others exclusively recommend Kangen Water.
3. DR. HIROMI SHINYA
Will only treat a patient if they agree to drink Kangen Water from an Enagic machine because he understands that the ROOT cause of disease is dehydration and acidosis and if the patient is not willing to address that with super-hydrating Kangen Water, there is nothing he can do for them.
“It is widely recognized in the medical profession that a healthy and clean colon is one of the most important precursors to good health and that the great majority of body ailments and diseases originate in an acidic and dirty colon. Water is essential for your health.”
“Kangen Water is alkalized water (ph 8-9.5), and is considered the very best drinking water because of its incomparable powers of hydration, detoxification, and anti-oxidation.” (Page 159 in his book, The enzyme factor)
“I have examined more than 300,000 people’s stomachs and intestines for 35 years and realize that our health depends largely on our dietary life and that we keep hydrated. And from my experiences I would like to teach you healthy, dietary habits to help you enjoy your life!”
Dr. Hiromi Shinya, M.D. was born in 1935 in Fukuoka. After graduating from Juntendo University, School of Medicine, he was internationally active and made a phenomenal impact as a pioneer in the field of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Dr. Hiromi Shinya is a clinical professor of surgery at Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Yeshiva University; head of the endoscopic center at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York, New York; and Vice-chairman of the Japanese Medical Association in the United States. He is also affiliated with both the Maeda Hospital and Hanzoo-mon Gastrointestinal Clinic in Japan. Dr. Shinya pioneered modern colonoscopic techniques, and invented the electrosurgical polypectomy snare now common on colonoscopes, allowing for removal of colon polyps without invasive surgery.
He also authored of The Enzyme Factor, the English translation of his book on the relationship between enzymes and health that has sold two million copies in Japan. In his book and even on the cover Dr. Shinya extols the virtues of drinking alkaline ionized water, specifically, Kangen Water® produced only by the Enagic® devices. Dr. Shinya puts all his patients on Kangen Water® as part of his recommended diet
• One of the Top FIVE Foremost Physicians in the World.
• Chief of Endoscopy Beth Israel Medical Center New York, one of the most prestigious medical centers in U.S.
• Sits on the Board of directors for a half a dozen Japanese Hospitals.
• Inventor of the Colonoscopy (ask a physician, the colonoscopy is actually CALLED "The Shinya Method").
• Thousands of cancer-free patients who have never had a relapse - no other physician can match his reputation.
• Will only treat a patient if they agree to drink Kangen Water from an Enagic machine because he understands that the ROOT cause of disease is dehydration and acidosis and if the patient is not willing to address that with super-hydrating Kangen Water, there is nothing he can do for them.
• Helped develop the water ionization technology and personally ONLY drinks Kangen Water froman Enagic machine.
He is well into his seventies and still has an active practice and looks to be about 50 years old.